2009年12月16日水曜日

I'm home:)!!!

I came back Japan 3days ago. I had a wonderful time in U.S.A. Fort Collins!
My favorite activity was Halloween★ I wore Alice in wonderland's costume.
I went to my friend's house and we had a great party!! I enjoyed so much.
There were Japanese, Mexican, American, Korean, and French people.
My friend made us spicy chicken, delicious cookies, and so on;)
We enjoyed talking each other and playing Wii game. It was very fan!
I want to have a party again next year if I can. I love the party!!

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Welcome home! I was really happy to hear you had a wonderful time there at CSU.

I'd like to see you in Alice's costume, and the dishes your friend prepared (that sounds delicious!!)!

Could you share some photos here in your blog? I'm looking forward to seeing them!